Re-designed for social distancing and safety
- Touchless menus will be displayed on monitors.
- An app will be used for orders so that no money transaction will occur at the venue
- Paper towels offered as an alternative to hand dryers in bathrooms.
- Hand sanitizers placed at entry and at every table.
- Motion activated soap dispensers.
- Tables that don't require linens, and sanitized after every use. Tables markers to indicate drying time and wait times between guests.
- High contact surfaces (doorknobs, tables, chairs, booths, bar tables, etc) sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Restrooms sanitized every hour.
- Safety protocols on posters for our staff and guests.
- All seating spread out with tables at least 6’ apart.
- Special disinfectant cleaning performed regularly by licensed cleaning company.
- Hands thoroughly washed every 30 minutes.
- Temperatures checked upon arrival.
- Staff remain six feet apart.
- Staff wear masks at all times.
- Staff asked the new Covid-19 health questions prior to clocking in.
- All on-site staff educated on new CDC protocols and certified by the latest ServSafe course, in accordance with the latest CDC restaurant guidelines.
Wine Bar Special Operations
- Reservations to be made on-line to prevent overcrowding. See OpenTable.
- Hostess to guide guests to table, with clearly marked table number to avoid confusion.
- Guests scan QR code to download app for menu, orders, and payments.
- Paper single use menus provided to guests without mobile device.
- Guests may not pick up drinks directly from the bar.
- A table server will deliver all beverages.
- Curbside ordering available for those that would like “to go” food and beverages. No need to enter to order.
- Outside dining area soon to be offered on Castro Street. Outside dining will follow same safety protocols.
- No more buffets at events.
- Food will be freshly made but will be pre-boxed, wrapped, and brought to guest tables.
- Maximum occupancy reduced from 275 to 125.
- Flexible seating arrangements allow for a variety of events, while still allowing for social distancing.
- Hybrid event options: Allow some of your guests to join virtually, while others join in person.
Thank you for your continued support of Opal!